ASPEC Engineering Pty Ltd (ASPEC) is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm that provides services to major resource companies, ports, transport and heavy industries throughout Australia and internationally. ASPEC are seeking a motivated structural engineer wishing to accelerate their career through a wide variety of projects in these industries. Experience a lifestyle friendly culture, flexible working hours, professional development opportunities and competitive remuneration, whilst working in a multidisciplinary team environment solving challenging problems for our clients. We have a unique offering that enables ASPEC to attract and retain the best talent.
ASPEC requires a Structural Engineer, preferably with 2+ years of experience, to join the team based in the Newcastle office.
In the role you will have opportunities to:
- Gain a broad range of experience that will enable you to progress to chartered status.
- Develop technical project management skills with the opportunity to lead small design project teams,
- Undertake challenging design and analysis projects,
- Visit our clients’ sites,
- Potential to work on international projects.
The following skills, experience and attributes would be highly regarded:
- 2-7 years structural engineering experience in the resources, heavy industrial and/or infrastructure design,
- Use of structural analysis and design software,
- Report writing and communication skills,
- Formal engineering qualifications (degree in Civil Engineering),
- Motivated to work towards CPEng accreditation.
To apply for this role, please send your cover letter, CV and academic transcript to email@example.com